Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Okay, so maybe I was a bit optimistic in thinking that I would update/post once a week! Life with three kids is HECTIC! Anyways, I will try to do better but know I am doing my best!
Max played baseball and soccer again this spring. We did not get any soccer pics (I was coaching and Rich was with Tate and Eloise) but we did get some baseball pics - look out Reds!

Tate played soccer this spring and again, no pics as I was coaching and Rich was with Max and Eloise. He was hilarious on the field. Other than that, he is enjoying helping Dad in the yard....I think we should be worried!!


And lastly, Eloise has completely won the heart of her Daddy! She has convinced him that chocolate doughnuts are appropriate for a 4 month old!!!!!!






























No comments: